Thursday, June 18, 2015

2+3=5


Tony and I are one guinea pig away from becoming animal hoarders.

We couldn't help ourselves when we met Leonidas... He was fluffy with big eyes and beautiful chocolate fur, he also needed a home. Since we had purchased both Reptar and Maximus from pet stores I still had a yearning to adopt a guinea pig in need of a home. Leonidas fulfilled that want and got a kick ass life in exchange.

What a cutie...

 
This is a picture we got from the lady we adopted him from. His hair can get a little wild and long!
 
I feel like now we are very settled into our apartment. I'm happy to have my own space but I need to downsize furniture because just us two and the guinea pigs makes our 500 square feet apartment feel a bit cramped.
 
It's hard to get inspired to cook gourmet or from scratch when you have a small kitchen but I think I make the best of it. It also helps that Tony doesn't cook and I have the kitchen to myself. I do want to start decorating the place and making it more functional. I have some ideas but first I need to get rid of my huge kitchen table. My thoughts are I could get a smaller 2 person table and add some wall shelving in the kitchen. We currently have a bookshelf in our kitchen where we keep things such as documents, pens, mail and medicine. I need to move out that bookshelf!
 
I need this table. Perfect for Tony and I and will maximize our kitchen space!
 
I would also really love a wall pantry...
...and a sofa bed for overnight guests.
I'm all about functionality, if I'm going to decorate I want to decorate with something that has a function other than to look pretty. Also, since I've decided I probably won't be selling Partylite anymore I now have all these candles and candle decorative pieces I can use. I need to find a way to maximize our living space so that when I do decorate the place doesn't look cluttered.

I really need to start using Pinterest.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment