Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Weekend Story

I'm late to posting my weekend story... this was such a wild weekend and my Monday was so crazy busy followed with a busy Tuesday at work that I haven't had time to blog! Wah!

Friday
Friday I baked some goodies to satisfy my soul. I made Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Cake and the Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.

 
 
Saturday
Saturday we left the house fairly early to go catch Anthony's little league game. He made some great hits and I even caught video of him scoring a homerun. My little sugarplum is growing up! Right after Anthony's game we headed straight to Karina's soccer tournament in Santa Rosa. Her team didn't do too well :( Tony ended up going home early so he and his Dad could replace the e-brake on his car and I stayed back with my Mom so we could go to a birthday party. Saturday felt so go-go-go that I was ready for it to be over!
 
 
Sunday
Sunday we woke up and I organized and vacuumed a bit before we left to my Momma's house. I picked up some chicken wings and with a little guidance from my brother I was able to make my own buffalo wings since buffalo wings are essentially my most favorite food to eat in the world. They were sooo good! I tossed them in flour with salt and pepper and then deep fried them to a nice crisp before bathing some in BBQ sauce and others in Buffalo sauce, then baked them to lock in that flavor! Now that I know how to make Buffalo wings, I will make them more often ;) What else made my Sunday great?
 
 
My Niners won!
 

 
And my Fantasy Football team won for the first time!
 
And then Monday I called in sick and later on in the day Tony and I stopped by Manly Honda just to "look at our options" because a 2 door Civic for a 5'9'' wife and 6'4'' husband is actually not very comfortable believe it or not! A few hours later after lots of paperwork, handshaking and negotiating we drove away with this beauty...
 

 
... a 2014 Honda Accord. Great for a family or in this case 2 tall Mexicans.
 
That's all!
~Mely

No comments:

Post a Comment