Monday, November 10, 2014

Happenings + a Weekend Story

 
I have been terrible about blogging current happenings lately. So much is going on and this past week felt like a whirlwind.

Weekend of 10/31-11/2
 
Friday - Halloween
Tony and I didn't dress up for Halloween and we stayed home for a quiet night in. We hit up Applebee's for late night happy hour and I had a couple drinks and we came home and went to sleep!
 
Saturday
Saturday I was supposed to go to Napa for lunch with an old friend. She ended up taking a rain check because she wasn't feeling well. So I stayed home and cleaned up a bit before heading to PK's game and watching her team kick butt! After the game Tony and I went to pick up a cupcake at my favorite cupcake place and then we went home. My mother in law made tongue tacos and I invited my Pops over for tacos.
 
Sunday 
Sunday Tony and I split ways, I went to my Momma's house to make Chicken wings and cheese bread and watch the 49ers game with my brother and Tony went to watch the Raiders game at his cousin's house.
 
Monday
Monday I called in sick to work, later on in the day I made some Enchis. They came out super tasty and not spicy at all.



Wednesday
 I made Paninis!

 
Okay, Okay so maybe I don't have a Panini maker but I wanted to make this happen anyways!
 
The rest of last week was a blur. I have been having this major "where is my life going? what are my long term goals? how could I better myself?" crisis for the past month and I feel like I need to regroup! I am trying to get back to basics and try to be more positive and overrall I want to be more thankful. I need to be more thankful for what I ALREADY have as opposed to placing so much pressure on myself to achieve so much more in so little time.
 
Stay tuned, I am making a Quiche on Mely Cooks Monday (if I can get out of going to the gym with my Husband, I hate the gym... wah!)
 
~Mely
 

No comments:

Post a Comment