Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New Blog Title

This blog originated as a way to document my Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery on 12/12/12. Back then I was a single 22 year old living with my Mom and working at my first "grown up job" at a Credit Union's headquarters. I exclusively posted on my little blog about my surgery and struggles after surgery. About 6 months ago I became really involved in reading other great blogs and found the uselfulness of keeping a family blog for pictures, recipes and life events. Now I am 24, married and working at a fabulous non-profit doing exactly what I wanted to do "when I grew up." So with that I am converting this blog into a family blog for Tony and I. I will still post about my surgery but now there will be other fun posts about life. Our new Blog name is "Two Tall Mexican Bookends." Tony is almost 6'4" and I am 5'9" and the reaction we always get from people is we are going to have big babies and we look like bookends. So there you have it! I hope you stick around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment