Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend Story

What a weekend!
 
Friday
Friday my Momma and her two friends came over to the house to celebrate Martina's birthday. She turned 50! Tony delivered roses to her work and I gave her a cute tourqoise bracelet.
 
I made Lasagna roll-ups divided into different small freezeable trays and I will post the recipe later today on an overdue edition of Mely Cooks Monday. I also made two layered Lasagnes in these small trays, so I had a total of 6 trays, each tray fits perfectly in a toaster oven and feeds 1-2 people. It's the perfect size for Tony and I! I baked one layered Lasagne for Tony Friday night and I gave a tray to my Momma.

 
Saturday
Saturday was a busy day! I got up and did a few chores with Martina and then Tony and I went and ran a couple of errands. I finally changed my last name at the credit union we bank at, haha always the procrastinator! We left to my coworker's housewarming party and had a blast! She just bought a beautiful new home and we were happy she had us over. Also, I learned my lesson and will never again mix red wine with white wine. I had a glass of red wine after exclusively having white wine and I was really sick the rest of the night after we got home. Never again red wine, never again.
 
Sunday
After a good night's sleep I was ready for my Sunday! We went to my Momma's house and helped her make breakfast. I made these Waffles and my Momma made Eggs, Bacon, Sausage and Coffee and then FOOTBALL!!! My Niners beat them Cowboys 28-17 which seems a lot closer than the game really was because of all the crappy calls the Refs made against the Niners. Ugh.. these Refs have it out for us. But seriously I really missed the feeling of my team scoring a touchdown.
 
 
 
 
Ahhh yes :)
 
After the game we went to Tony's aunt's house for a birthday BBQ for Tony's sister. We watched the Denver Broncos demolish the Colts and then we came home and relaxed until bedtime. Tonite is the season finale of Bachelor in Paradise and I will be making Orange Chicken with Veggies and Jasmine Rice for dinner! Although nobody likes Mondays I like the feeling of a fresh new week and a Monday night in relaxing feels real good.
 
~Mely

No comments:

Post a Comment