Monday, October 27, 2014

Favorite Things Party

 
So excited to link up with Erika and Andrea for their Favorite Things Party! My favorite bodycare store is having a majah sale right now so this post couldn't have come at a better time :)
1. This Hand Lotion!
 
 
 
As previously mentioned, my favorite bodycare store The Body Shop is having a 50% off sale! I bought 3 Vineyard Peach Body Lotions and I am in heaven! They are only $6 each and there are multiple flavors to choose from! CLICK HERE to see them all. The Body Shop also makes the most amazing body butters and the travel sizes are only $6!

 
(2) These are a great price and size because maybe you want to try some out before you take the plunge and spend $20 on a full size butter? I have the Raspberry and I love using it, especially on my feet! CLICK HERE to see the travel size $6 body butters.
 
 
3. Partylite Scents Melts
 
I'm a sucker for a lovely scented home and one of the things I have been using in both our bedroom and bathroom is my scent warmers with melts. All of my melts are only $6 a tray or 5 trays for $18. If I didn't sell Partylite, this would be the one thing I would buy even more than candles themselves. I love leaving my warmer on unattended all day with continuous fragrance. Our Electric Warmers don't ever get hot to the touch and can be left on 24 hours a day and only use about 4 cents of electricity a day. Seriously, I own 4 warmers in total and have over 15 trays of scents.
 

 
This is Autumn Glow, each tray has 9 pieces and each piece lasts over 80 hours! CLICK HERE for all my scents melts! And CLICK HERE to see all of my Warmers! There's also a bunch of cute warmers on sale RIGHT HERE.
 
For scent reference, my favorite scents are:
 
Autumn Glow - a very Fall-ish scent
Holiday Spices - Very Christmas-y
Hocus Pocus - a bright green magical scent
Cinnamon Sparkle
Pumpkin Spice - Similar to Autumn Glow but with more pumpkin
Fig Fatale - My favorite, not too fig-y
Spruce in the Snow - This is what you buy when you want your house to smell like a Christmas Tree but better
Strawberry Rhubarb - Strawberry scented but not overwhelming
 
Can't wait to see all the under $10 gems you ladies are posting!
~Mely
 

No comments:

Post a Comment