Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mini Baked Ham and Cheeses with Bacon

 
I seriously don't know how I come up with the recipes for food that I make, it just happens. I think I just look to see what I have in my fridge and what sounds good and I get right to it. These were amazing.. so amazing! Make them today.
 
In my fridge I had:
 
Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter
Sliced Muenster Cheese (my favorite)
Applewood Bacon
 
Then, I went to Safeway and I bought some Honey Ham and King's Hawaiian Rolls and I rushed home to create these babies.
 
What you will need:
18 slices Honey Ham
6-8 Slices of Muenster Cheese (you can use Cheddar or American instead)
16 roll pack King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Softened Butter for spreading
6 slices of Cooked Bacon

 
 
First I needed to cook my bacon, I hate cooking bacon on the stove so I laid out my pieces on a foiled baking sheet and baked for 20 minutes or so at 400 until my bacon was beautiful and browned.
 
 


MMMM Bacon! Notice the piece missing in the middle, I have no self control
 
Now lay down your bottoms and butter them. Buttered Bottoms: I like the sound of that. Buttered Bottoms: say that 5 times fast!
 

 
Okay, add some folded ham pieces to those buttered bottoms...
 

 
Behold: Buttered Bottoms with Ham
 
Okay this is the best part, lay out some sliced cheese and bacon on those buttered bottoms with ham...

 
And add the tops and bake! Your oven will already be warm from the bacon. Just turn down to 300 and bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and bread is golden.

 
 This is what they look like before baking. I couldn't be bothered with taking pics of the final product because I was too busy taking in the full cheesy pork goodness.
 
Enjoy!
~Mely
 

No comments:

Post a Comment