Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Story

 
Back to Back weekend story posts! I'm on a ROLL!
 
Friday
Friday I went to check in on my little Ches who had just had surgery on his bladder stones and was staying at the hospital for observation. Poor little man! After the vet I went home to Tony and came to my Momma's house for a while.

 
The snapchat from the vet's office, poor little man!
 
 
Saturday

 
They grow up so fast, PK is the one on the right
 
Saturday Tony and I took PK my wittle seester to her soccer game. They lost but she played well and so did her bestie. I was super proud of her because she has come a ways since she first started playing soccer. After the game we hit up In-N-Out for some tasty burgers and then came home and hung out for a bit. Later in the evening we had to take Chester to get checked on by the vet and from there Tony and I took PK to a family party of Tony's. We only stayed for a couple hours, PK felt uncomfortable. She wanted to spend the night and we went home and rented Transformers, Age of Extinction. PK only lasted halfway through the movie, children these days, they can't hang.

 
 
Sunday
 
Sunday it was donuts, Starbucks, breakfast and football at my Momma's house. The Niners won a tough game and I almost had a brain aneurism watching the dropped coverage and Jimmy Graham burn our secondary. AHHH Football, can't live with it, can't live without it.
 

 
 
 
We WON!
 
 
Back home we watched The Walking Dead, and I was kinda dissapointed my boyfriend Daryl Dixon wasn't in the episode considering he is the main reason I watch...
 

 
 
Today I had my first red cup of the season. I don't usually order hot drinks from Starbucks but I had a free reward so I got a Caramel Brulee Latte. #whynot

 
And tonite I shall make a Quiche!
 
~Mely
 


No comments:

Post a Comment