Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Favorite Things Party

Today I am doing a fun link up with Andrea over at Momfessionals. It's the Favorite Things Party with all things under $10! Of course this link up spoke to me! SPOKE to me because I am very budget friendly and I love saving some cash money yet still being playful and buying girly things here and there.

 
Shall we begin?




I got this cream as a little Christmas treat from one of my favorite coworkers and the stuff smells so good! Everytime I put it on I feel I smell like a Pina Colada. The stuff is actually pretty decent for being a Forever 21 Lotion but it's a fun Summer cream you can use for a casual day of running around in the sun. Yum!
 
 
 
 
When I discovered these nail colors I was so excited! Target always has a huge variety of colors in stock and I LOVE their color selection. I have at least 15 of their colors and I love them because they have such cute colors for summer. The colors also wear and last really long and they're less than $3 a pop! I always get compliments on the "Mint Sorbet" and the "Color Reef." So ladies, next time you're at Target go over to the nail area and pick yourself up a few colors. You'll thank me later ;)
 
 
 
 
 
Simply Orange is my favorite brand of Orange Juice and I love their collection of Simply Lemonades and Simply Limeade. These are all natural and I just recently got a bottle of Simply Lemonade with Raspberry and Simply Lemonde with Mango on sale at Target 2 for $4. These usually run anywhere from $4-$5 and they are refreshing treat for those hot summer days.
 
 

 
 
 I am a coffee girl through and through but once in a while I like to enjoy an iced tea and when I do it's usually a Starcucks Teavana Iced Tea and this is one of my favorites! I don't usally like Green Tea either but this Iced Tea tastes JUST like a peach ring! Did I mention how much I love peach as well? Starbucks only has the Peach flavor available during the summer so go get yourself a Peach Green Tea Lemonade :)

 
For somebody that doesn't do any Yoga I sure do love to wear Yoga shorts and Yoga pants. I love to buy these shorts from Walmart because they are super comfy to wear at home and they are great for summer! I love to sleep in them or just lounge around the house in them. These are usually around $4 a pair at your local Walmart and come in all sorts of cute colors and designs.
 
And there you have it! These are just a few of my summer favorites under $10. Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to see what all you other bloggers post :)
 
~Mely
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love those shorts, I'm going to get me some next time I go! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Simply Lemonade with Raspberry sounds like the perfect summer treat! I'll have to give it a try and pick up some of those Sally Hansen nail polishes, too. :) They sound great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) The limeade is a must too! And you need to get the Mint Sorbet color, it's my fav.

      Delete