Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with Andrea over at Momfessionals to share my Friday Favorites!
 
Let me tell you before I start that I am a simple girl! All of my favorites are super affordable and it's these simple things in life that make my summer even better.
 
Here they are...


The Body Shop's Raspberry Body Butter
This stuff is good! It's nourishing and great for your skin but also smells divine. I can't seem to find the link to it because it appears it may be sold only in stores because it's seasonal or discontinued but any of The Body Shop's Body Butters are great. I tend to like The Body Shop much better for lotions and body butters than Bath and Body Works. Click here to view all of The Body Shop's amazing collection of Body Butters.
 
 


Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioner
I love using this stuff after washing my hair, it leaves my hair smooth and managed and it's also amazing before applying heat. It protects your ends from frizzing up or becoming dry or damaged from blow drying or straightening. This conditioner also has Argan Oil in it which is great for your hair. Bonus: It makes your hair smell delicious and it's less than $5! Click here for Garnier's Leave in Conditioner.
 
 
 
 
Haagen Dazs's Mini Cups
At around 220 calories each these are the perfect size for a small sweat treat without splurging and eating a whole pint. They also come with a little plastic spoon inside so there is no scooping or dish washing involved! These minis are only about $1 to $1.50 each depending on your grocery store. I love the Chocolate and Vanilla and Tony is in love with the Dulce de Leche. I like to keep them stocked and I will just grab a couple and take them upstairs for a little Netflix with the husband before bedtime.Yum!
 
 
 
 
 
Starbucks' Iced Coffee with Vanilla
Please excuse my cubicle decor in the background. This is my go to everyday. Yes, everyday. Especially during the summer. A Venti is only $2.95 and when I am feeling like I need an extra kick guess what? I go for an afternoon round two. My husband disapproves of multiple Starbucks trips in one day but he doesn't need to know. Admittenly this one I am drinking today is Trenti because I needed a little extra boost today since I stayed up late last night working on my blog. But the Trenti only happens once every few weeks I promise.
 
That's all for my Friday Favorites. I look forward to checking out all the other link ups! Happy Friday :)
 
~Mely
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Okay, that body butter looks AMAZING! I'm going to have to check it out! And please tell me that you have a Starbucks app on your phone and are getting rewards for that many trips :) You must be way above gold status!! I'll have to try getting a pump of vanilla in my iced coffee next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why of course! They should make me Platinum by now :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE raspberry - trying out that body butter STAT!
    Thanks so much for linking up! :) Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any of their body butters are amazing and really affordable! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete