Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!

Today I am linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals to and Erika at A Little Bit of Everything to show you my Friday Favorites!
 
Momfessionals


1. Dancing with the Stars



I wasn't planning on watching DWTS this season because my heart is set on watching the next season of The Bachelor and I had already established no other show would satisfy my Reality TV show fix but I watched the first episode and after seeing Carlton (AKA Alfonso Ribeiro) work it I'm all in!
 
2. Saved by the Bell



I recently discovered that the whole series of Saved by the Bell is on Netflix!!! On my down time, I have been binging and watching from Season One :)
 
 
3. This Bracelet by Alex and Ani



 Have I mentioned my love for Honeybees? I love this Alex and Ani bracelet and it's definitely on my wish list ;) I may or may not have hinted to Tony to buy it for me next time he wants to "surprise" me with something special.
 
I also want to buy this one for my Momma...

 
 
And this one for PK...

 
 
If you haven't checked out or heard of Alex and Ani, they offer unique and beautiful charm bracelets for any personality! Click here to visit Alex and Ani's website.
 
That's all, have a dandy weekend!
~Mely

No comments:

Post a Comment