Thursday, September 4, 2014

Friday Favorites

 
Today I am linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals to show you all my Friday Favorites!

Momfessionals
 
 
1. This new jam by T-Swift
 

 
This is my jam, and I can't wait for her new CD to come out.
 


I saw this mug at Starbucks and thought it was so beautiful and unique that I needed to make it mine. Tony doesn't know it but I am secretly amassing a collection of cute coffee mugs!
 

3. 98 DeBrees


Say hello to my Fantasy Football team, thanks Mateo

I'm playing Fantasy Football this year and I am super PUMPED. As previously mentioned:
 
~I hate the Seahawks
~I love the 49ers
~Football season is the best season of the year
~I don't think of Fall as Fall, Fall is Football Season
 
Although I hate the Seahawks (divisional rivals) their defense is on my fantasy team which means I have to support their defense giving me points.
 
Can't wait for the first weekend of NFL Football!!!
 
~Mely
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Niners fan, too!!!! Can't wait for Sunday!! T-Swifts jam was on my favorites list a couple weeks ago - LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for the Niners! We are going to beat 'em Cowboys!

      Delete