Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites

 
Happy Friday! As usual, I am linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals and Erica at A Little Bit of Everything to show you my Friday Favorites!


Momfessionals
 
 
1. Jack in the Box.. yes that's right.. Iced Coffee
 
Okay I know I have pledged my alliance to Starbucks iced coffee before and I am a huge coffee snob but this week I was in a pinch and there's a Jack near my office so I tried a Jack in the Box Iced Coffee expecting it to be gross and holy cow! I think I just discovered the best fast food iced coffee. It is good! It's just lightly sweetened and has the perfect ratio of milk and cream. Forgive me Starbucks for I have been unfaithful this week three times!
 
 
2. PartyLite Candles

 
I decided to start selling PartyLite Candles soon because:
A. I wanted a hobby
B. I love their candles
C. I love getting candles at a discounted price
D. I know others that love candles
 
I am so pumped to have my first Candle Party in October! I should be receiving my own catalogues and scent box soon :)
 
 
3. This kid!
 

This cool little dude is having a little league game tomorrow morning. Tia Melissa and Tony will be watching from the stands :)

That's all for my Friday Favorites!
 
 ~Mely

No comments:

Post a Comment