Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Story - Football Edition

This post is not for the easily offended...
 
It is with a heavy heart that I write this post as last night I had to witness an unbearable Niners loss due to:
  • Extremely poor officiating
  • Turnovers/Interceptions
Nevertheless life goes on and I have to forget about this loss and look forward to the next game. At least Seattle lost! For those Football-saavy here are a couple of my favorite memes of the weekend...
 
 
 
Richard Sherman was beat by Phillip Rivers a couple times and blew his coverage... I guess he forgot to pop his Adderall before the game.
 
And on the subject of terrible officiating, the NFL refs gifted Seattle with a Touchdown that shouldn't have been.

 
And since we are talking about Seattle...

 
Just like somebody on Twitter said, "As a SF fan it's like you root for two teams: SF and whoever Seattle is playing that week." On top of that, Seattle's Defense gave me a -1 points on my Fantasy team this week. That's NEGATIVE 1 point. Sheesh.
 
That was essentially my Sunday, I did wifely woman things in the morning such as bake Cinnamon rolls, make eggs and hot links, clean and vacuum. As soon as I go to my Momma's house I become this un-ladylike trash talking-cursing Football fan and it's not real purty let me tell ya. I would like to believe deep down inside my Husband thinks it's sexy.

 
That was my Sunday...
 
My Saturday!

 
We ate donuts and drank coffee in the morning with my Momma, Tony's aunt, a family friend, my sister, Tony's sister and Martina. I hit up Le Walmart for a couple of things and I made this beautiful tray of Nachos for the Mayweather Maidana fight.

 
I used refried beans (courtesy of my Mother in Law), Gaucamole (made myself), melted Monterrey Jack cheese, Chicken, Steak, Sour Cream and Jalapenos. They were super good and I can't wait to make them again!
 
We had a nice time at my cousin and her husband's house watching the fight. She made Ceviche and there was tons of other food. We talked and talked and I spent time with my niece and Goddaughter, it was good times!
 
Today my goal is to get through work in a reasonably productive manner and go home and do laundry and cook!
 
~Mely

No comments:

Post a Comment