Saturday, August 16, 2014

3

Today marks 3 months since Tony and I got married and in honor of this I decided to post a corny post with 3 reasons why I love him. Look away now if corny posts annoy you.

1. He married me for me. Nowadays guys will want to live with a girl before they marry her to "see if they work out" Or they don't want to get married because "everything is fine just the way it is." Or they will decide to marry her because she already has a baby of his and she's earned it. Tony did none of this. He married me because of me and just me. He had faith in me and married me after only being my boyfriend for 10 months because he loves me and believed this marriage thing would be great. We didn't have a ton of money and we didn't have a lot but we wanted to do this together and now I can't imagine my life any other way.

2. He makes me laugh and we are weirdos together.
Or maybe I was the weirdo all along and it's just rubbed off on him? Tony makes me laugh all the time and he makes me laugh at myself when I realize the things I say (I have major blonde moments sometimes all the time). There isn't a day that I'm not cracking up at our shenanigans.

3. He puts me and my wants and needs before anything or anybody else. Everyday Tony makes me feel like I am the most important person in his life and that means the world to me considering he is my everything.

Bonus points: He's great at opening jars and a fantastic kisser.

Also, in honor of our 3 monthiversary here are 3 pictures of my Studmuffin and I. Mmhmm he FINE!




I love you baby.
Mely

No comments:

Post a Comment