Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Favorites Link Up

Today I am linking up with Andrea to show you all my Friday Favorites!
 
Momfessionals
 
 
 
Well this week was rough as is any week after you return from a trip. Last weekend we went to Yosemite and it was gorgeous!
 
So let's get started!
 
1. This amazing view that is currently my wallpaper on my work computer! It's the Merced river which runs through Yosemite.
 
 
 
 
2. NFL Football is back! Yes it's only preseason but boy am I getting giddy!
 
 
GO NINERS!!!  I posted an entry about my love for my team and the one thing that might possibly drive Tony and I to divorce. Click here for that.
 
 
 
 
3. My Crockpot!

 
I got this Crockpot as a wedding gift and opened it up for use this week and it's been life altering. I posted my Crockpot Pork Chile Verde Recipe here and yesterday I made shredded chicken and cheese grilled Taquitos with chicken I cooked in my Crockpot and they were amazeballs. I also can't wait to try Pioneer Woman's Spicy Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork. The possibilities are endless.
 
 
 
 
and speaking of Pioneer Woman...
 
4. Black Heels to Tractor Wheels

 
 
I ordered Pioneer Woman's memoir Black Heels to Tractor Wheels this week. This memoir chronicles Ree's love story with her cowboy husband. Ree blogs over at Pioneer Woman and her recipes are so good and really tickle my fancy plus she has such a great writing style and humor that it's hard not to love her.
 
That's all!
 
~Mely
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment