Thursday, August 28, 2014

Happenings

I slowed my roll on the cooking front.. Sunday night I made this Chili recipe that knocked my socks off and Tuesday I made Chicken Penne Alfredo, which was basically one of the most unhealthy dishes I make. Not my proudest moment.
 
On the work front we are in the middle of an audit and campaign is gearing up which means I will be drowning in work soon! Eeekks!
 
On the personal front, reading Pioneer Woman's love story with her cowboy has made me want to passionately kiss Tony every night because I am reminded of all the reasons I fell in love with him plus he's readily available since he's my roommate.
 
Also, one of my good pals Crystal had major surgery and I am looking forward to heading out to this place over the weekend to see how she's doing!

San Francisco, my beautiful San Francisco
 
Shamelessly, I have been obsessed with these new $1 Beefy Mini Quesadillas from Taco Bell. Me and Taco Bell go way back, I worked there for 2 years during my "late teens, early twenties - find myself - figure out what I am going to do with my life - reckless" time. I love Taco Bell! When it comes to fast food, Taco Bell takes the cake for me everytime.
 

Don't judge, we all have our weaknesses
 
And as of 2 seconds ago, my coworker Matt convinced me to play Fantasy Football on his league this year. I don't know why I do this to myself... I already become way too emotionally charged when it comes to Football. Sigh.

 
 
~Mely
 

No comments:

Post a Comment