Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Favorites Link Up

I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals to show you my Friday Favorites!

Momfessionals
 
 

 
 
 Last weekend my Dad bought me a Watermelon Bomb Pop at my sister's soccer game and it was so good that I wondered "why don't I ever eat popsicles?" So I headed over to FoodMaxx Monday... FoodMaxx! Take it to the Max, maximize your shopping POW-ER.. FOODMAXX! (sorry guys, it's a requirement I sing their jingle everytime I mention FoodMaxx) to find popsicles and I found these. And let me tell you they are tasty and only 35 calories each. So I've been having like 3 a day because of course!
 
 
I got this set as a Bachelorette Party gift and although I am not a huge fan of this scent I started wearing some and weirdly after it's been on my skin it smells better and I love it! So I wear it all the time because combined with my sexy pheromones body odor it smells like heaven.

 
 
 
 

Sorry for the tilted picture, that's how it is on the website
 
This is a locally roasted coffee company here in Sonoma County and the stuff is good. I got super excited when the Bagel shop next door to our office started serving it this week. One of the best things about living and having grown up here is the wealth of agriculture, local fine foods, produce, meats, cheese and Wine that is all cultivated here. I know we live in one of the best areas in California! #sonomacountyliving
 
 
 
 

One of my sweet coworkers Jenn used to work at Camelbak's Marketing department and she brought all of us here at the office Camelbak water bottles and I chose this one in purple because it's super cute. These bottles are high quality, durable, and the pop up straw works great. It's a lot easier for me to drink more water through a straw than a bottle. I love my new Camelbak bottle!
 

 
 
I recently bought a slightly longer pair of these Old Navy Active shorts on clearance and I absolutely LOVE wearing them around the house. They're lightweight, super comfy and I adore the design. Kari even got a little jealous and wanted a pair of her own :)
 
Can't wait to see all your Friday Favorites!
 
~Mely

No comments:

Post a Comment