Thursday, August 7, 2014

True Love - Marriage Divided


Today is the start of the NFL preseason which means that the regular season is just around the corner. Let me tell you a little something about myself. I LOVE Football. During Football season I will not leave my house on Sunday because I love watching Football all day at home. Not only do I love Football but I also love the San Francisco 49ers:



 
 

 




I watch every 49ers game and I become very upset when we lose. Especially if it's against the Seahawks (if you're a Seahawks fan, get off my blog NOW) I grew up in a family full of 49ers fans and I love the City of San Francisco and all it has to offer. During NFL Season I love to watch ESPN Sportscenter before bedtime because watching Football highlights make me happy and puts me to sleep. Monday mornings at work I have a hard time focusing because I like reading Football articles and all articles associated with my Niners. My favorite players are Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Anquan Bolding and of course Kaepernick. Listen, I knew Kaepernick would be the starter way before they benched Alex Smith and always knew he was a star.
 
If you are at all familiar with the Bay Area then you are probably aware there is another city across the bay with it's own football team:
 
 
The Oakland Raiders
49er fans and Raiders fans usually don't get along. They don't like each other and usually there is lot of fighting involved when they have to play each other. I fell in love with and married a Raiders fan. Although I have persisted he doesn't want to betray his loyalty to Oakland (even though the Raiders SUCK!) and during football season we will be a marriage divided. This will be our first Football season as a married couple and hopefully we don't end up divorcing.
 
So there you have it, my one true love before Tony. My 49ers <3
 
~Mely

No comments:

Post a Comment